In order to be more organised, you need to learn how to manage your overall life better. It starts with you and then it will flow over into your home space. Everyone can learn to be more organised. From planning things and writing things down, to getting rid of unwanted items and getting things done. It’s all possible as long as you are committed.
9 Tips on how to organise your personal life
- Keep track of your daily commitments, with the help of your cell phone calendar app.
- Try the 24me Smart Personal Assistant app for free, which combines calendar, to-do list, notes and personal accounts. There is also a premium option at a cost.
- Create reminders for important meetings and appointments.
- Learn to say no to people and things that don’t add value to your life. Time is precious, so don’t get sucked into activities which add unnecessary pressure in your busy schedule.
- Leave enough time for commuting to avoid rushing from one appointment to another.
- Create a to-do list for all your daily tasks and update it steadily. This will help you stay more organised and will remind you of important tasks. No more forgetting things.
- Always write things down before you forget them.
- Crossing something off your to-do list will motivate you and gives you a sense of accomplishment.
- Prepare a goal tracker for the year. This is the best way to ensure that you will reach your goals.
May this be the year, where you will be better organised and able to achieve all your goals and dreams.
“Your future is created by what you do today. Not tomorrow.”
Follow my 52 Week Organise your Life Programme